02 March 2008

Did you want a bag fo yo tag?

Thanks for tagging me, Jenny. Throughout that whole post I was thinking I really hope she tags me. I've never been tagged before! What if she doesn't tag me? If my own sister wont tag me I'll never get tagged. To the point where tag doesn't sound like a word anymore. Here goes:

1) Where I was 10 years ago:

Sophomore at Jasper High School. Which means I was starring in a drama class production of Me and My Gal, marching to "Bolero" with the Jasper Marching Band, and bumming rides off of Kathleen Pearson. I would take the Jenny/Chick-fil-a approach and try to convince you that all of that was cool, but I'd have to convince myself first.

2) 5 things on my “to do list” today (today is over, so I'm going for tomorrow):

*Be on time for work
*Pay the Provo City Utilities bill
*File my taxes
*Finish reading Little Women for Bridget's book club
*Study for the LSAT

(I'm not much cooler ten years later)

3) Things I would do if I became a billionaire:

Go back to school and get about ten more degrees, then a few masters and ph.d's, then law school. Travel, travel, travel. Buy houses in Balboa and London. Pottery Barn shopping spree. Mavs floor tickets for life (we can hang out, Jenny). Oh, buy a dog! Get all the books I want. Hire Sara Bareilles to sing me to sleep every night. Buy the entire Steve Madden inventory and lots of other shoes.
4) 3 Of my Bad Habits:

Zoning out when people are talking, especially at work
Biting my nails
Taking naps

5) 5 places I’ve lived:

Plano, TX
Balboa Island, CA
Provo, UT
London, England
Washington, D.C.

6) 5 Jobs I’ve had:

Volleyball referee
"Research analyst" at Chemical Information Services
Teaching Assistant at BYU
Intern at the Foundation for Middle East Peace
Court clerk at the Fourth District Court


7) Something Most People Don’t Know About Me:
Everyone who reads this knows most things about me. I once accidentally shoplifted a doggie fireman costume from Noah's Ark at Collin Creek Mall. (Don't worry, mom, I took it back)
Tag Bridget, Ashley, Kristi, and other Kristi (so, both Kristis)

8 comments:

bradget said...

I loved when you worked as a "Research Analyst", remember we would meet at Chili's and then you'd give me updates on your skeazy boss and his affairs!

laurie said...

You might want to think twice about those floor MAVS tickets...We are watching the Mavs/Jazz game right now and the Mavs look quite pathetic in their first 10 minutes of the game. (Jazz 34...Mavs 14!) doesn't look like they will pull this one out.

jenny said...

hahahah I love that research analyst was in QUOTES! oh that job. they did things.

ww said...

i didn't realize vacations counted as places of residence. call me a hawaiian, and a caribbeanan.

bradget said...

By the way I am soooo happy you are reading little women. We need a little special K to spice up the club.

brookie said...

Haha, Noah's Ark! Loved that store. but mom would never buy us anything from there so i understand why you had to shoplift said doggie. And that job at chemical! i know how much you miss belvuhhhh & felicia...and ron. so very sorry i passed that job on to you!

Kate and Robbie said...

The LSAT???? isn't that a rash down there?

birdbabies said...

You better believe you ARE cool!! you are one of the coolest people I know!!! bet you are wondering who this is. (Lisa Bird, once known as Lisa Boyle) YEP whether you wanted it or not I came upon your blog and thought I'd send a hello. You are so funny, I love your blog. Check ours out sometime... www.birdbabies.blogspot.com
Glad to see you're STILL cool :)