21 February 2008

Afternoon Email

I'm not usually one for fart jokes or bathroom humor, but the following email exchange caused me to snort water out my nose this afternoon:

Kristin: OKAY. Someone down here keeps farting. I'm going to vomit. Who farts repeatedly at work? Go to the bathroom.

Keri: Is it old lady farts or something different? If it's old lady it's Cora. I remember THAT very well.

Kristin: I dont know, it's just a fart! It smells like fart. I'm not very good at distinguishing, I haven't been to fart school.

Keri: Remind me sometime to show you my graduation certificate from fart school. I was valepooptorian.

Kristin: Congratulations, I just snorted water out my nose. Valepooptorian. This is why I email you.

Maybe you have to know Keri...

4 comments:

Kate and Robbie said...

I am one for potty jokes. Just thought I'd comment to make you feel loved. I do!

ww said...

old. lady. farts. awe. some.

brookie said...

remind her that you once were the mayor of poop-town!

jenny said...

yes brookie yes! that's right. you were!