21 March 2008

Too little too late

I know I haven't blogged in a while, and this will in no way make up for it. Sorry.

A few random thoughts from today:

Word Perfect is the dumbest, most counter-intuitive, least efficient program ever written.

My bailiff, a Boston Celtics fan, is a big fat jerk. I know they beat Dallas last night, pal. By four points scored in the last ninety seconds. Don't be that guy.

Last night I was offering Jenny a variety of yummy baked goods Bridget gave us. Except Jenny couldn't see the plate with three different kinds of treats and thought I wanted her to eat some Apple-turnover-chocolate-chip-zucchini-bread. I wouldn't have wanted any either.

I never fully appreciated the beauty of March Madness until it was here to distract me from work.

A girl at work today is literally wearing bunny ears. Actually wearing them there on her head. Allllll day.

4 comments:

Paige said...

What, you didn't tell her the tarts and vicars party was NEXT Friday? You courthouse people.

brookie said...

Remember when we worked together at macaroni grill? i wish we still worked together cause your office sounds more fun than mine. Bunny Ears? Seriously?

ww said...

The girl at work has a mom who wears a santa hat to the grocery store during christmastime. i've seen it a hunnerd times...

Jackie said...

word perfect... could not agree with you more.