29 November 2007

The thing is

I suck at blogging, guys. Three quasi-posts in November is just shameful. This is why I put my blog out of its misery the first time around.

Random thoughts that don't individually merit an entire blog entry:

Jenny, you need to make it so I can see your old posts. We're all afraid mom is going to read our blogs. Deal with it.

I have absolutely no idea what my partner clerk does all day. Well, did all day. She's out on maternity leave for three months, so I'm currently doing both our jobs, and I'm way better at it alone than when I had a partner. I hope she doesn't come back.

I LOVE CHRISTMAS. If I had $1000 right now, I would literally spend it all on decorations from Gatehouse and every imaginable holiday cd. Even Jewel. I started secretly listening to Christmas music September 17. I wrote it down.

I think my bailiff is racist.

I have no idea what to get Adam for Christmas.

I am so over the Sportsguy.

This blog is really boring.

5 comments:

Becoming Supersonic said...

Correction, not boring, highly entertaining. Amen to the $1000 shopping spree at Gatehouse, and I have been listening to Christmas music all week long.

bradget said...

ummm... the sportsguy is lame! I started listening to his pod casts and the one with bill walton had the potential for awesomeness and it was so boring! plus sportsguy has completely fallen in love with himself and forgot that sports exist outside of boston... whew! I'm glad I got that out of my system. thank you for being over sportsguy with me, I was feeling shameful.

ps- I seem to remember a particular christmas cd that you would listen to year round our freshman year! fess up! :)

jenny said...

It was totally N Sync Christmas.


You would.

ww said...

my mom had a sweet quote a few months ago - she was eating cookie dough with ryan and he asked her if she liked it, to which she replied, "it's as good as christmas." that says it all.

bradget said...

rematch, rematch... ummm- I'm up for a four hour marathon of scene it anyday!