01 October 2007

II


Some of you may know that the first compact disc I ever purchased with my own money was Boyz II Men's classic II. That afternoon, Brooke and I drove around in Tyler's Acura with the windows down blaring "Thank You" at a volume that left neighborhood children teaching each other sign language. At one point, we drove past Niel Amos' house while he was outside washing his car and I remember thinking that now he would know how cool I was. Years later, I realize that after that incident, Niel knew exactly how cool I was.

4 comments:

$teve said...

Odd, that was the first CD that was I ever had (though it was a birthday present). I actually like their accapella version of "Yesterday" a lot too.

jenny said...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y5nTAF0QAyc&mode=related&search=

bradget said...

kristin I know exactly how cool you are too... cooler than randon shadestone at least, at least!

Becoming Supersonic said...

That was a GREAT cd. Can I just say how happy I am that you are blogging and how wonderful it is to get to read lots of posts in one sitting!