01 October 2007

I think I'm a bad influence


Jenny and I are trying to figure out a way to sneak our underage hottie of a roommate Kristi into a concert in a few weeks. I never had a fake ID in high school, or anytime after, so we're having a little trouble getting that off the ground. I feel like there's probably a guy who hangs out at the base of the stairs behind the RB or something, but we're running out of time here.

My new vote is that Kristi walks straight up to the bouncer and says "I'm 21, and so are these"


9 comments:

jenny said...

I love that Kristi weighs 100 pounds and is an organ donor.

Kristi Harrison said...

What are you trying to say jenny, that I'm fat and wouldn't be willing to give my organs to the organ-less? I thought you knew me better than that..

ashley said...

Oh my gosh I love you. Welcome to the 20th century!!

Annalise said...

Oh my gosh, you're blogging again! The world has now returned to it's happy state...almost. When are we gonna hang out??? Waitress is at the dollar theater where we saw Knocked Up. Tempting?

bradget said...

hey if I can't go she should totally use mine... wait should I be putting this up for anyone to see? well if I go down you're all coming with me!

bradget said...

hold up! you saw knocked up? you dirty little tramp! (why wasn't I invited? hahaha)

libby said...

try the track behind Provo High during lunch time.

Unknown said...

one of your best quotes ever....really...the second might be the one involving a yankees hat and a lakers sports bra

Becoming Supersonic said...

Oh man that would be awesome!