05 May 2009

Youngbergs (well, soon to be Youngbergs) in the HOUSE!

Literally. Our offer has been accepted! Which means in twenty-three days, we'll own a house. CRAZY. Since Adam's parents are the only ones who've actually seen the place, I thought I'd post a few pictures of my favorite features of the house. Drumroll please!

Front door
Backyard
Kitchen (Somehow I don't have a great angle of the kitchen, though the fridge being pulled out from the wall doesn't help)

Living room fireplace
Living room being admired by Adam's parents
Closeup of my very favorite part of the house, what I like to call the Library Nook. I have a loooot of books, but I definitely can't fill all those shelves yet. Mom, I'm looking at you. Hint, hint.

15 comments:

Paige said...

Wow, it's beautiful -- congratulations! I love the built in shelving.

Katie said...

Congratulations!!! The house seems Great! Where is it, I hope its around us. Are you moving in soon? Wow, thats so cool that you guys have a house.

brooke said...

LOOOOOVE THE HOUSE. Get the guest room ready!! Congratulations Youngbergs!

Karen said...

Wow! Looks fabulous. Way to go!

chickadee3357 said...

Congratulations! It looks like it is beautiful! Very exciting!

Becoming Supersonic said...

Congrats Youngbergers! How exciting! It looks very nice!

ashley said...

Cuuuuute!! I hope it has a guest room for me! Can't wait to come visit :)

Annalise said...

I love it!!! I'm so jealous, that place looks beautiful. Congrats to you and Adam! When is the move in date?

P.S. We need to hang out again! :)

Kate and Robbie said...

You have a backyard...sniff sniff...i swear I am not crying from jealousy.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. It looks pretty nice. Although, when you move in you may want to push the fridge against the wall. (I hear that's what you do with those things) So, when can we all come over for a slumber party?

laurie said...

SMASHING!!! We can't wait to see the house. The first thing I noticed was the arbor next to the brick wall on the right side of the back yard photo. That would be a great place for grapes, or maybe a berry bush of some kind. From reading the DKC, it sounds like Adam is already plotting out his herb and tomato garden! Speaking of the library, I think you should plan to devote a shelf or two to Grandpa Henry's books!

bradget said...

LOOOOOOVE it! I can't believe how grown up we are, I'm gonna cry.

laurie said...

I just thought of something else you are going to need...a lawn mower! (or a goat?) Happy homeownership adventures!

ww said...

Still love it! This may motivate me to lug the kids out to Provolone, to see this place all decked out in K-Town.

banananutmeg said...

BEAUTIFUL. THis makes me want to go paint my fugly 1970's book shelves crisp white, right now. I love them.

Like RIGHT now.

Congrats on the first house, can't wait to see it all cute and full of your stuff.

WHEN is the wedding?