12 April 2008

Why I love Keri, part II

You may remember my friend Keri as the district court's resident valepooptorian. This week she struck again with her mind-blowing awesomeness.

Those of you who know me well are familiar with my unnatural phobia of Elijah Wood. I'm sorry, but he's creepy. He doesn't age and he has eerie mesmerizing eyes that make you wonder if you're subconsciously being brainwashed into a cult of some kind. Sure, Lord of the Rings is all good until you find yourself blanking out for chunks of time and performing ritual animal sacrifice.

Anyway, when I first met Keri over a year ago I happened to mention this fear. When I came down from court on Wednesday, I found this:


That's right, she Elijah Wood-ed my cubicle.





7 comments:

ww said...

WWEWD??!! Hold your hair when you vomit????!!! I almost laughed out loud. That is awesome. And for the record, James Taylor would never do any of those things for anyone.

brookie said...

Sooooooo funny! WWEWD was my favorite. Keri, I don't know you but I LIKE you! Kristin, don't let this Keri girl go! She's awesome. (And wendy, what is your obsession with hating JT lately? First Jenny's blog, now K's? If you had a cubicle I would see to it that it got James Taylor-ed big time.)

jenny said...

Yeah brookie GOOD IDEA! Lets James Taylor Wendy's apartment and/or FACE. My favorite is "Elijah will hold your hair when you vomit"

bradget said...

why did I not think of this when I was your room mate? the shame!

also, her name is keri, which makes me think of keri russell, which makes her 2 million times cooler.

Paige said...

Awesome. Creepiest picture of Elijah Wood EVER - AND he knows the color of my panties? Keri knows how to make a girl squirm.

Annalise said...

Holy heck, that is soooo funny! And since you are afraid of EW (and rightly so) here are some movies you need to stay clear of: Sin City and Paris, Je T'aime. I'm serious, you won't be able to sleep.

Becoming Supersonic said...

That is amazing! Love it.